Pages

Thursday, November 13, 2014

McCall (I-Da-Ho)

The next morning we awoke, ate, and headed out.
The thing is, we didn't know where we were going(or at least I didn't), and Candace & Jammie wanted to surprise us with a night in McCall Idaho.  And a night in Boise.  We are so spoiled to have these two in our lives. This trip was just supposed to be us visiting and having fun finally meeting.  These ladies took it to the next level.  They wanted to make US(the birth Mommas) feel loved and appreciated.  They will never know what their love has done for me in my life and my journey. (seriously, they'll have to wait till we're dead and in heaven to have a clue at all!)

SURPRISE!!!!  They had planned for us all to go and get pedicures before our little weekend out together. I hadn't had one before -  then my husband reminded me I had 6 years prior(when I was pregnant with our first).  It was a bad experience:).  So I was scared.  BUT, oh that cute little Asian man was HILARIOUS, and so fun, and nice, and actually CONVERSED with us!  And, he was EXTREMELY careful with my overly sensitive and ticklish feet!  It was heaven!  





Post Tosies:  we ventured to grab a quick bite, and by quick I mean Taco bell(or time). Yes, id never eaten it before... yes... it was a bad idea. They all paid the price. And now the world knows never to have me eat that nasty sauce food.




"THE CUBE"
We got the tooth for the weekend. It was a pretty rad ride(i hate nissan ps)
But it was SO FUNNY as well, and it was a blast and we loved that little tooth car!



 Lovely pictures were had while Amy and I crashed in the car. I am thankful to Candace for not posting my wide mouthed sleeping!  Oh the shame!!!  And then BOOM we were in McCall.  Well, we were on our way and saw some cool places to take some fun pictures!

Wicked nasty spider webs EVERYWHERE on that bridge... gave me the heebie jeebies

The Birth Mommas:

Adoptive Mommas
(who i so completely love and adore!)

And me:)
There were more, LOTS more, and FUNNY more... but remember my computer is dying... and now I can't locate half of them!!!!


And then we were there!!!! And it was gorgeous!


OF COURSE there was bed jumping!  On both the beds!



Ya gotta have the bathroom selfie right? I could NOT stop laughing peeps!



Then we relaxed for a minute. All snuggled. And Taren made me hate my cell phone.
Because she didn't have Internet, and was so awesome... and we were all
"uh... wheres my cell phone... gotta take a selfie... " nerds.  I have done better, because of you T:)

TBC


No comments:

Post a Comment