Pages

Friday, August 29, 2014

I-DAHO no U-DAHO

For real though, one time I went to Idaho about... 12 years ago.  Then I went again for the first time since then earlier this year(ya its been a while). Both times, to Boise, and both times not with my family.

This time I was able to go and meet up with my ladies from Open Adoption, Open Heart. It was the FIRST time meeting these people in 2 years. Yes, people I considered my best friends I hadn't even met in real life! It was a trip needed, worth it, and something that will be happening yearly!  So...  with no further adue(spelling peeps spelling), the timeline of meeting my peeps of OAOH!!!!

First, I got to meet up with my Candace first!!!!!!!!!!!!
I packed up my littles, and headed that long drive North, and ended at her mommas casa.  The best part was... she wasn't there!  Oh thank heavens for her freakishly awesome sister to let us in.  We waited while she drove back with the fam.  IT WAS GLORIOUS!  There was not enough hugging, and screaming, and recording, and more hugging, and loving the littles who thought we were crazy!  Truly, it was as if we had never not met in real life!:)

Me & my CANDACE!!!  ya- that frigging excited!

2 of the 5 littles exploring the house.  It was grand.

I then spent the night at the sisters, and got to be Auntie Jen for a couple hours the next morn.

Trampoline of goodness
(except do you see what is on the mountains?!!!!!!!!! )




After the sitting, I left my littles to be watched by nanna and papa and I headed to get my girls!!!!
I grabbed Candace, and then we headed to SLC to grab Amy. Amy is Candaces little man #2's birth momma.  Lucky girls to spend so much time together!
Candace, Amy, & Myself on the drive North stopped here (Idaho falls... twin falls?  or something that isn't either of those?) Poor Amy, having to hang out with oldies, who won't quit bugging her, and totally just love her guts and hopes she knows she is worth it.



JAMMIES HOUSE!!!!!!!  Seriously, couldn't get out and running fast enough!
 Candace was ready with her video!!!!!

After we got there and settled, did our little ditty of hugging, and laughing, and loving on Jammies littles, and meeting Russ, and putting our stuff in our room.  We went to eat and meet up with Candaces cousin. Then to his house for a little photo shoot (with no warning) and to meet his cutest little brother EVER!!!


After all that we ended the night back at Jammies, and ready to crash.  We'd all pretty much had it.  But let me tell you. These ladies are AMAZING.  And you would not have known we hadn't ever been real life friends ever.  its was perfect!  Birth mommas, Adoptive mommas, FRIENDS, Family!!!!

It was amazing to be hugging these girls. To be sitting next to them. To witness the pure great love of their babies. And how adorable they all were. How much they loved them. How perfect it was.  Day one was driving... and a little emotional awesomeness!

Day two - to come

1 comment: