Pages

Thursday, June 19, 2014

FUNDRAISER

Woot Woot!!!
I am holding my FIRST EVER ADOPTION FUNDRAISER!!!

Honestly, its my first any type of fundraiser, but I'm happy that its because of an adoption!
The amazing family that we are doing this for is the Shuman Family.  
In reality, I have never met Briana in real life, like... ever.(insert clueless valley girl tone) But I have seen her work, and her love for adoption, and her amazing boys, and handsome husband who loves her and their boys. Its never ending gooey goodness up in there! 
Todd & Briana are approved and awaiting their angel baby to be found and placed in their home.  Really, maybe its because I'm a birth mom, and I embrace the good and bad, but i LOVE adoptive couples.  I love Hopeful adoptive couples, and the faith they have to wait... and wait... and wait... to be matched and placed with those little babies.  I am so grateful to be in contact with so many adoptive families that have taught me SO MUCH about their side!  

SO, here is a bit about the Todd & Briana Shuman family:
Family Video (before Jace)


Not only does this show their gorgeous family, but Briana is also the owner and creator of The Agape Project. This is how I first came to know of Briana and her family.  And I BAWLED.  Go check it out:

Can you just say AAAAAMMMMAAAAZZZIINGG  ya, probably not enough letters or words, or anything else to show how amazing they are!!!


So here is what we are doing.  Starting this evening (at MIDNIGHT) the party will be OPEN, and you will be able to go to www.jenachristiansen3034544.norwex.biz to order.  NORWEX is AMAZING cleaning products that I have LOVED for the last, almost 3 years, and have been a consultant for 2.  
any who-  go to the website, make your order.
Proceed to check out.
DO NOT CHECK OUT AS A GUEST
(not only will you have to pay more for shipping but the order won't go to the shumans)
log in(there will be NO JUNK MAIL)
Find Host(Jena)
Find Party(Shuman Family Adoption Fundraiser)
and ORDER!  I will close the party at 12:00AM Friday night.  

If you live in Southern Utah (St. George, Washington, Hurricane, Kanab, Cedar, Beaver, etc.) 
You can send me a message and order through me and I'll bring the orders to you. If you want to do that, otherwise they will be delivered straight to you at home.
I'll be on at 12 --- yup--- to make sure its open --- and will continue to check on the party throughout the day.  I will answer questions etc. 

also
 100% OF MY COMMISSION WILL BE GOING TO THE SHUMAN FAMILY
100%!!!

lets do this!:)


No comments:

Post a Comment