Pages

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Ten Fingers and Toes

Day 10: The Easiest Decision

 Hands down, no ifs ands or buts, peanut butter jelly time, easiest decision was THEM.
You hear Birth Parents say, I just knew.  And there is NO other way for us to describe to you what we feel when we find these amazing parents.  I KNEW the second I saw A walking up with their profile, that was it. I knew it.  "S told me to give you a big hug and tell you she loves you."  It was true, there wasn't anything behind it, I knew that woman, whom i'd never met, would still love me even if I wouldn't have chosen her. But I KNEW it was them.  I am lucky that finding them was easy. It wasn't easy getting the BF on board, but he said it was right too.  It was them:)

Day 11. First Adoption Memory

 The First Adoption Memory. Lying on a bed. Staring at the celing. Wondering how in the world this all just happened. Why did i let it go that far? Why was I supposed to be this person for my baby? Why did it hurt so dang much?!!!!! And then, pure absolute peace. It didn't stay long. But it stayed long enough. #adoptionchallenge #birthmom #memories #adoption #adoptionmemory
Even sitting here... it gives me chills.  Remembering that first night... hurting so bad... but feeling so much peace.

 Day 12: Birthday

How lucky am I ?!  I have gotten the. most. beautiful. flowers over the last 10 years. 
I am not a huge flower person, or wasn't, until these beauties showed up. they're never the same. and its always always the number of years:) 
I am so thankful to be his birth momma. SO SO SO thankful

No comments:

Post a Comment