Pages

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

laundry?

As I read over my last post, I looked at the title.. "laundry". OK, I promise I intended there to be a purpose behind that. It was because of old dirty laundry that got me thinking about my babies, and about my little buddy, and my little cute family.

I am getting rid of storage(or crap), ha ha, and as I was going through all the little clothes of my Lou, and Roo, and little Bubba Gus, my heart was full that I have the blessings of being their mom. Remembering when Lou made her appearance... looking at my nurse(and best friends mom) and asked, "What do I do now?". Everything is different when those Little's are your own.  Leaving a hospital with a baby that you named 100%, and that you get to take home to a little room just for them. Oh its heaven.

I have a love/hate relationship with Laundry, even now with how its grown. But at the same time, I am oh so grateful that it has grown.  And that it's filled with little bitty baby clothes, and that I can count on finding at least 10 pieces of cereal attached to Makleys clothing!  Toys, barbie pieces. Its amazing.

I can't imagine what it is like for our wonderful Adoptive parents, when their babies get to come home. When their laundry multiplies, when their own clothes have to be changed numerous times because of some sick babies:).  What is it like to finally have that crib, rocker, nursery? I wish every adoptive couple could know the joy of bringing home their baby.  I wish every single one could have their children with them right now. I wish they didn't have to wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment