Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

impaitent

I have no patience, I never have, I probably never will. 
Like I've said a million times already, I have continued to think about things I want to write about here. Today is no different. I came to find out one of the cute families on my side bar did, in fact, get a new member of their family. And they SO PERFECTLY stated parts of placement that most no one in this world, other than those who have placed, or adopted, have experienced. 
I am trying to post my story in order... but ... i don't know how that's going to work out:)
SO, for now, I guess I will just post what she said, and have to HURRY and post some things another time! I guess I REALLY need to get on this!

"I hear soooo many people say, "I just couldn't do it, I could never give my baby away" And I say "it's cause your not supposed to, their yours" it's hard to explain but those kids are ours, what you feel for your kids and how you could never place them is how we feel. Its a sense of where they belong. It has NEVER, EVER been a lack of love of the birth mother for their child or even a lack of being able to provide for them. It's simply because they each have gotten to a point where they have all expressed "I just felt like the baby wasn't mine, I knew they were meant for another family" They've all just 'known' so I don't expect anyone to feel the ability to place their babies whether they are a single mother or not if that wasn’t the plan waaay before you came to earth. I don't want any baby, I just want mine. The ones I had in heaven. Each of my birth mothers have known our face when they saw in it on our profile. They just knew it was us. It isn't a guessing game or a choice out of immaturity. It is one of great sacrifice and love. It's one that takes everything out of the birth mother even though it's the right thing, to put our family together. It's something I can't do. My debt runs deeper than I can say. I love them in a way that I simply can't explain."

A quote by LM, Adoptive Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment