Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

deep

I want to open things more on here. I want to explain more about the girl I was in HS, my amazing friends I had, and so on. I'm really wanting to find some old pictures and put a few up.
I hope that I can. Because after actually starting to push the "Publish" key, I can't stop wanting to write more... and thinking of more to write about. And I feel as if many of the things I'm writing are more of little 'cliff notes' about everything. So.. I'm going to try to see what I can plan out. See how I can schedule this blog a little more steadily into my daily/weekly/monthly life.

I always have loved writing, and I've always wanted to write a book about my story. This is a little beginning to that(at least for me). So, crossies(yes that is not a real word/spelling i know)  that I can get this prioritizing taken care of and be steady on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment